Powered by Blogger.
Home » » Color Crush- Green

Color Crush- Green

Wednesday | 21:46

Romanization Korean Translation; nan modeun yeojadeurui tteugeoun crush neoui simjangeul ttwige haneun rush yeppeun eonnideureun nal johahae nal johahamyeon yeppeojinikka. Did you know that you current colour crush says an awful lot about the life stage that you in or about to enter? Your colour crush reveals the new little life . Color Crush- Green

Well here I go again Crushing on a color and what color am I crushing on now? That’s right the color green but not any green dark vibrant green. Check out these gorgeous green interior rooms decors.


 I have to express my feelings about this room. When I first saw this room I knew that I was crushing hard on green. I absolutely like this room check out the green window coverings and that lovely green chair I am in like with this crush!!!



The tufted green sofa is just incredible  I like the color green the sofa is wearing!! This is what I was talking about when I said vibrant green. I just like it

 

The green in this sofa is more like a olive color and I reckon its gorgeous with the gorgeous blue and white pillows with the white chair and blue and white pad this fits right in with my color crush blue and green



WOW!!! is this a burst of the color green!!!!  This room is incredible, one will reckon this is to much green but as you can see the interior designer knew what he/she were doing when this room was planed. The color is balanced so nicely with just enough of blue in the rug which helps this color work. I am truly crushing on this room. Oh by the way I like the wooden sofa the craftsmanship on it is nothing less than incredible



How cute I know a teenster will like this gorgeous room



Now what can I say about this green bath!!! This is a work of art. The designer wasn’t worried to use all the green on the walls and the floors because he/she knew that it will balance once the white was added with the tub and vanity very nice.


What a relaxing space to sit and read a book but how about them green window coverings along with the green wall. What a crush!!!



WOW


Lovely room with the different tones of green stripes. Gorgeous!!!




Let’s bring the outside in with this gorgeous burst of green forest wallpaper. This room had me crushing all day long. This is very striking!!!




Check it out, Check it out Check it out now!!! Let me clear my throat!!! Is this room gorgeous or what? Normally when you reckon of flowers on window coverings I’m sure you reckon of grandma’s house but not in this room these flowers are seeing a new day in the income room. I guess what goes around comes back around. Like it


I’m crushed in a excellent way!!! I like this green in this room 





Check out this sun-porch bringing the outside in with the green walls and the hints of green on the accessories and the green throw.



Thanks for crushing on the color green with me If you like this crush please comment but if you don’t feel the color I’m crushing on  please comment anyway and let me know what’s your color crush at the second!!!



















Color Crush- Green

  • color palettes and schemes for the home color palettes
    • See top Color of the Month palettes and find pretty ways to work these schemes into your home from the experts at HGTV.com.. ....readmore at http://www.hgtv.com/design/packages/color-vs-color
  • maybelline colorsensational lipcolor coral crush 515
    • Buy Maybelline ColorSensational Lipcolor, Coral Crush 515 with free shipping on orders over $35, low prices & product reviews | drugstore.com. ....readmore at http://www.drugstore.com/maybelline-colorsensational-lipcolor-coral-crush-515/qxp222627
  • candy crush saga level 519 insane 59 color bomb youtube
    • WARNING: this is hacked candy crush saga so dont expect to see this on this level 519 59 color boom candy crush saga Insane 59 color BOMB COMBO candy crush . ....readmore at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07juzQ6TT8k
    Related Search Word and Term :color palettes and schemes for the home color palettes maybelline colorsensational lipcolor coral crush 515 candy crush saga level 519 insane 59 color bomb youtubeColor Crush- Green

    Color Crush- Green

    Disclaimer