Powered by Blogger.
Home » » Because I have been given much, I too must give.

Because I have been given much, I too must give.

Thursday | 21:46

It is going to be a busy second half in 2015 especially for aspirants preparing for bank exams.IBPS has lined up all of its major examinations continuously one after . The Federalist No. 78 The Judiciary Department Independent Journal Saturday, June 14, 1788 [Alexander Hamilton] To the People of the State of New York:. Because I have been given much, I too must give.
Because I have been given much, I too must give.
This Sunday at place of worship I learned that one of the families in our congregation house burned down in May.


They’re all safe and healthful now, which is a huge blessing, but they are still lacking some of the necessities.


I learned that this wonderful family had been maintenance their clothes in laundry baskets for the past 7 months. 


They don’t have dressers. 


When I was younger, I heard a man- who I deeply respect, say that when he saw a need, he did his best to fulfill it. And that’s stuck with me. 


So when I heard they had a need for furniture, and I knew I had dressers sitting in our garage, it made total sense to me that what I had must go to them. 







I feel really grateful that these pieces were still available and that they went to such an incredible family. 

Delivering them last night has place a permeant smile on my face. :) 


The title of the post comes from one of my favorite hymns.




Because I have been given much, I too must give. 

Because of thy fantastic bounty, Lord each day I live. 

I shall divide my gifts from thee with every brother that I see, who has the need of help from me.



Because I have been sheltered, fed by thy excellent care…

 I cannot see another’s lack and I not share-

my glowing fire, my loaf of bread-my roof’s safe shelter over head, 

that he too may be comforted.



Because I have been blessed by thy fantastic like dear Lord, 

I’ll share thy like again according to thy word. 

I shall give like to those in need. 

I’ll show that like by word and deed, thus shall my thanks be thanks to be sure.



Merry nearly Christmas everyone. 






Because I have been given much, I too must give.

  • the moral status of animals stanford encyclopedia of
    • 1. The Moral Considerability of Animals. To say that a being deserves moral consideration is to say that there is a moral claim that this being has on . ....readmore at http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/moral-animal/
  • ken porter auctions auto auctions los angeles
    • 9/1/2015 | Ken Porter Auctions **Estate Sale** Estate Sale on behalf of Orange County Public Administrator. Clic Project Cars, Parts and More!. ....readmore at http://www.kenporterauctions.com/
  • tagged technically social discovery
    • As an engineer, learning about everything that goes into designing a product is a fascinating lesson for me. In the Interface Design Bootcamp at Smashing Conference, . ....readmore at http://blog.tagged.com/
    Related Search Word and Term :the moral status of animals stanford encyclopedia of ken porter auctions auto auctions los angelestagged technically social discoveryBecause I have been given much, I too must give.

    Because I have been given much, I too must give.

    Disclaimer