Powered by Blogger.
Home » » Before and After-Clients Living Room

Before and After-Clients Living Room

Saturday | 21:46

WeĆ¢€™ve been slowly working on some additional lighting in our home and also recently replaced our ten your old dark brown dining room table with a new one from a . Latest lifestyle news, features and tips from MSN Lifestyle India. Your definitive guide to fashion, beauty, relationships, interiors and more.. Before and After-Clients Living Room




Hello gorgeous friends how are things? I’m very excited to share with you a scheme I worked on with a gorgeous link who bought a new home a few years back. I’m not sure if I ever told you I worked for Furniture Company a few years ago in there design studio and while working for them I was able to meet some pretty cool people like the Floyd family. The Floyds were looking to make a statement in their new home so they resolute to find a designer to help them. One day the Floyds walked into the store where I worked and questioned for a designer that can help them do just that. The Floyds made it quite clear they knew how to decorate themselves but they sought after a new perspective and point of view and I was more than pleased to oblige. The Floyds sought after me to makeover there income room, I couldn’t tell you how flattered I was to do it. It also helped that I had a blank slate to work with we’ll nearly. The Floyds had already buy there furniture on their own, so my job was to make the furniture they already bought look excellent  thank goodness they had really excellent taste “woo dodged a bullet there” Here is how it all went down! 


The rules:

No paint on the walls! But still want colorful room

Use the furniture they already bought and chose themselves

Uses the window covering they already bought and chose themselves

Make some of their art pieces they had in their ancient house work in the new scheme of things

Not a large budget


Did I do it? 


Check out before and after pic’s of the Floyds Income room.












As you can see I had a empty slate, most designers dream. Remember I told you earlier the client bought their own furniture, that eventually was introduced to the room. Now check out the after photo below. Oh I’ll like to apologize for the blurry photos before hand.











Sorry for all the blurriness in this photo but this is what I had to work with at the time.  So what do you reckon of the after photo? The Client did a excellent job choosing their furniture and window covering right! They also picked out the accent tables also,it was my job to arrange and accessorizes the space. How do you reckon I did?










The corner of the room.










After










The other side of the room










After










After










This is the entry and a small empty wall.










This is the homeowners mirror that I had to keep and I’m pleased I did.














This is the dining room before











Again sorry for all the blurriness- Dining room after










Homeowner art on the wall was a must keep and remember no paint on the walls. We had to bring in color with the accessories on the table and the hutch.








 







Pretty cool! I hope you loved these before and after shots, besides the crappy shooting. I promise I have a key.  I have the perfect photographer who can help and I am convinced she will make my work look as excellent in cinema as they do in the actual room.  Kristy!! I’m screaming for help here!!! :) lol





So friends what do you reckon?


What kind of job you reckon the homeowners did with their furniture selections? 


Please let me know in your comments below!!!





Before and After-Clients Living Room

  • apartment therapy saving the world one room at a time
    • Offers articles and advice on apartment living.. ....readmore at http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/
  • insulating our victorian living room jack kelly
    • A quick health warning: the blog below makes it sound like it's a huge amount of effort to insulate a Victorian property. And it was a huge amount of work to do our . ....readmore at http://jack-kelly.com/insulating_our_victorian_living_room
  • the living room candidate
    • "Firms," Obama, 2012 From Museum of the Moving Image, The Living Room Candidate: Presidential Campaign Commercials 1952-2012. www.livingroomcandidate.org/commercials . ....readmore at http://www.livingroomcandidate.org/
    Related Search Word and Term :apartment therapy saving the world one room at a timeinsulating our victorian living room jack kellythe living room candidateBefore and After-Clients Living Room

    Before and After-Clients Living Room

    Disclaimer