Powered by Blogger.
Home » » 2 new chairs for the new house

2 new chairs for the new house

Monday | 21:46

Reading Eagle is the leading source for news and information in Reading Pennsylvania, Berks County and surrounding as.. “Below is a letter from Patricia Mey Sivori, one of our amazing speakers and someone I knew and loved dearly. She is a survivor, a board member of the SCC, and . 2 new chairs for the new house
2 new chairs for the new house
Pretty much since I was in 5th grade I have loved watching HGTV and dreamt of having a home to design and decorate one day. 


And now that we are in the market to buy a home, my decorating question in in hyperactive overdrive. 


We’ve found a house that we LOVE, a house we could grown into with lots of possibilites and the makings, but it’s at the very top end of our budget we we’re distant in for a week and then we’ll choose if we want to procede with it. 


(I’ll keep you updated :))


Anyway, I’ve been wanting to have my grandma’s chair reupholstered for a long time now, and we just had it redone in preparation for our future new home. 


The before:




And the after:











I still need to refinish the legs, and I’m going between a link of options. 


1. Lacquered in black


2. Lacquered in white


3. A lighter stain


4. Or a fun color like a mustard yellow


View?


And the other new chair was a an incredible thrift store find. 


A tufted leather chair for $75.








The seat was a small dry, but I’ve been using some leather conditioner and it’s working like a charm. 






I nearly existing more for the chair, but then I came to my senses and counted it as an incredible blessing from the thrifting gods. :)






2 new chairs for the new house

  • leibal blog
    • Minimalist, functional, space saving designs for the urban home. Minimal is the new modern.. ....readmore at http://leibal.com/
  • petticoat junktion diy painted furniture crafts
    • Red Bench. I love finding pieces like this…. ….and flipping them into functional and fun furniture for my home. I got this piece at My Favorite Junk Shop for $10.. ....readmore at http://petticoatjunktion.com/
  • michigan antique furniture restoration repair and
    • Expert furniture restoration refinishing and repair in Michigan .Since 1964, Gramco has been providing Guaranteed furniture services for businesses home and insurance . ....readmore at http://www.gramcorestoration.com/
    Related Search Word and Term :leibal blogpetticoat junktion diy painted furniture crafts michigan antique furniture restoration repair and 2 new chairs for the new house

    2 new chairs for the new house

    Disclaimer