Powered by Blogger.
Home » » Interior Designer Moment- Malene B

Interior Designer Moment- Malene B

Wednesday | 22:46

The following is the Department´s 1991 le III ADA regulation published July 26, 1991, which should continue to be used until March 14, 2011.. Daddy's Deals is offering: Fun filled experience on board the Jolly Roger Pirate Ship. Interior Designer Moment- Malene B


I’ve been waiting for this weekly interior designer’s second for so long because I am so excited about this week’s interior designer, her name is Malene B a Brooklyn, NY based African American carpet designer who has a multi-disciplinary background in textile arts, painting and illustration. When I first recognized her work, I must say I was blown away and taken back by her incredible work. Malene’s work is truly a work of art. When I permanently researched her work, I was so glad I did. Melene B’s work is used all over the world and used by the interior design industry leaders such as Nicole Miller, Martha Stewart, Nautica, Liz Claiborne, Nate Berkus and so many others. I was so went by Malene’s work I reached out to her on her facebook page I had to let her know just how much I like her work. This is the reason I had to make her our weekly interior designer second designer because I plotting my viewer had to witness this incredible work just as I have. Please take a look at this astounding work by Malene B










I absolutely like this carpet. I want to use this in a clients home or if I buy a new home. I will like to place it in my house. Like it










How unique is this? Check out the hands in the carpet. Gorgeous!!!










Like this!!










Malene B’s work in the money-making background- The Shanghi design.










I like the Mola in this bedroom background










This carpet is incredible if anyone know me I have a heavy crush on the color blue and green  but the color of this rug is not the only reason I like this I like the design. Gorgeous

 
In my attitude” Malene B’s work is further than impeccable and all around incredible”. I hope you feel the same passion for Malene’s work as I do because it’s worth the praise and respect it gets. Thanks Malene B for touching me with your incredible talent.


If you want to learn more about the work of Malene B check out her work at her website here and if you want to like her on her Facebook page go here. Did you know that Malene has been featured in numerous of magazines? You can check out her facial appearance here.


What did you reckon about this weeks Weekly Interior Designers Second?
Did you like Malene B’s Carpets?
Would you use any of Malene’s carpets in your home?
Tell me what you reckon in your comments below!!!







Interior Designer Moment- Malene B

  • home design and decorating ideas to get inspired and get
    • Take the guesswork out of interior decorating and design! Browse Homestyler to get amazing home remodeling and decor ideas along with expert tips to get started.. ....readmore at http://www.homestyler.com/
  • domain name registration and web hosting domain com
    • Register a domain name and transfer domains. Reliable web hosting and VPS. Powerful website, blog, and ecommerce tools. 12 years, millions of customers.. ....readmore at http://www.domain.com/
  • design art architecture interiors vogue com au
    • A note about relevant advertising. We collect information about the content (including ads) you use across this site and use it to make both advertising and content . ....readmore at http://www.vogue.com.au/vogue+living
    Related Search Word and Term :home design and decorating ideas to get inspired and get domain name registration and web hosting domain comdesign art architecture interiors vogue com auInterior Designer Moment- Malene B

    Interior Designer Moment- Malene B

    Disclaimer