Powered by Blogger.
Home » » Creativity

Creativity

Friday | 22:46

animations, bebo, blogger, card, comments, custom, customizable, drop-in, editor, facebook, frame, free, friendster, generators, graphic, hi5, images, multiply . This RSA Animate was adapted from a talk given at the RSA by Sir Ken Robinson, world-renowned education and creativity expert and recipient of the RSA's . Creativity
Creativity
If you’ve read my small introduction to my family at the top of the page you know that when Rhett was born I dealt with severe postpartum depression. 


Thankfully with a lot of faith, medical help, prayer, support and understanding I’ve come a long way since then. 


I am so further than grateful for that, and even though I hope to never experience it again or wish it on anyone, I am honestly grateful for going through it and the blessings it brought into our lives. 


Still, I struggle some days with overwhelming edginess.


So restoring furniture has become kind of  remedial for me. 

I mean lets face it…going to work on a piece with a power sander is a fantastic way to release a small stress. :)


The past few days have been hard and it’s been awhile since I had to deal with the huge A (edginess).


Blah.


Below is a small clip I LOVE, of part of a speech given by one of the leaders from my place of worship and in any case of your religious background I reckon it is right for all of us.


It motivates me on the days when edginess seems to want to take over.


It’s about creativity. 

The creativity we all have and the creativity that makes our sphere of influence better.


And I want to thank you for all the creative work you do that I see on your blogs and in your lives! 

It is incredibly inspirational. :)


Delight in and I hope it gets your week off to a fantastic start!



{ If the video doesn’t work here’s a link to the video on Youtube. }




Creativity

  • the best in advertising design and digital creativity
    • Creativity Online culls the best visual and idea-centric communication from around the world and the talent behind it. The site highlights ad campaigns, design . ....readmore at http://creativity-online.com/
  • creativity inc overcoming the unseen forces that stand
    • Amazon.com: Creativity, Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces That Stand in the Way of True Inspiration (9780812993011): Ed Catmull, Amy Wallace: Books. ....readmore at http://www.amazon.com/Creativity-Inc-Overcoming-Unseen-Inspiration/dp/0812993012
  • do schools kill creativity? sir ken robinson ted talks
    • http://www.ted.com Sir Ken Robinson makes an entertaining and profoundly moving case for creating an education system that nurtures (rather than undermines . ....readmore at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG9CE55wbtY
    Related Search Word and Term :the best in advertising design and digital creativity creativity inc overcoming the unseen forces that stand do schools kill creativity? sir ken robinson ted talks Creativity

    Creativity

    Disclaimer