Powered by Blogger.
Home » » Paint Coloring, Play it safe…or go with my gut?

Paint Coloring, Play it safe…or go with my gut?

Monday | 22:46

Paint.NET is free image and photo editing softw for computers that run Windows.. Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, TV Spoilers, and Hot TV | Wetpaint, Inc.. Paint Coloring, Play it safe…or go with my gut?
Paint Coloring, Play it safe…or go with my gut?


I’ve been going back and forth on what do with this bedroom set.


I know I want it to have an ancient Hollywood-glam vibe.
Sleek with gold hardware and trimmings. 



But my dilemma is whether to play it safe, lacquering it in white or black. 








Or go with my gut and lacquer the dresser and nightstand in a bold, rich, sexy hot pink and do the headboards in white.


Here are some of the colors I’m considering. 












Orchid Rose by Behr











Eros by Sherwin Williams










Cherries Anniversary by Sherwin Williams
(my personal favorite)


What would you do?

Play it safe…or go with your gut?


Or some other color completely…maybe even restaining it?







Paint Coloring, Play it safe…or go with my gut?

  • paint net free softw for digital photo editing
    • Paint.NET is free image and photo editing softw for computers that run Windows.. ....readmore at http://www.getpaint.net/index.html
  • wetpaint inc celebrity gossip entertainment news tv
    • Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, TV Spoilers, and Hot TV | Wetpaint, Inc.. ....readmore at http://www.wetpaint.com/
  • painting wikipedia the free encyclopedia
    • Painting is the practice of applying paint, pigment, color or other medium to a surface (support base). The medium is commonly applied to the base with a brush but . ....readmore at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Painting
    Related Search Word and Term :paint net free softw for digital photo editingwetpaint inc celebrity gossip entertainment news tv painting wikipedia the free encyclopediaPaint Coloring, Play it safe…or go with my gut?

    Paint Coloring, Play it safe…or go with my gut?

    Disclaimer