Powered by Blogger.
Home » » Interior Design Real Estate – Mark Pincus

Interior Design Real Estate – Mark Pincus

Tuesday | 22:46

Art Deco style is a decorative take on modernist style from the early twentieth century. Interior architectural elements include smooth walls with rounded corners . You want your home to look its best, and maybe you’ve been inspired by the interior design trends you’ve seen in magazines, on TV or on design websites.. Interior Design Real Estate – Mark Pincus
The Snitch is snitching on Mark Pincus!!! I hope he don’t want to start no Mafia Wars on me but I’m blowing the horn on his  four-level home in San Francisco California.

Mark Pincus’ In 2004 Pincus was one of the earliest investors in Facebook, reportedly putting in $40,000; his stake is now likely worth more than $100 million. He is the creator of wildly successful social media gaming company Zynga the well loved interactive games, including FarmVille, CityVille and Mafia Wars are played via Facebook has place his four-level home in the lush Presidio district in San Francisco up for sale  and it can be yours for the low, low price of $8.9 million. I bet that was the best $40,000 he ever spent and I’m sure he has no regrets.
Talk about spend a small and get a lot in return!!! Wow.

Check out his gorgeous home for sale and I’m guessing this is far away from FarmVille and no where near CityVille. Check it out!!!



 



 



 




 


 


 




 


 


 


 


OK!!!After the tour I plotting this was an incredible home and I will like to live in it- on all four levels that is. I have to say that this home is tastefully decked throughout and the landscaped impose a curfew is incredible at best. Now here is where I have the conundrum!!! “I can’t meet the deprivation of it but if I could I would “and I’ll be snitching on myself!!! Because you see!! I will have to brag on my new digs. Well enough about me what do you reckon about this gorgeous four level home.

Remember this home can be yours for the low price of $8.9 million



Amenities

The home has more than 6,000 square feet has been completely “redone,” A kitchen-income area opens to a backyard and there’s a wine cellar and two-car garages.



Now if you can’t meet the deprivation of this home I heard that they also have a modern, three-bedroom home in Cole Valley, another San Francisco neighborhood. It is on the market for $2.2 million but I reckon its hush, hush but the real estate snitch is snitching. Beside how is the house going to sale if no one knows about it? Hmmmm could it be Bolt from the blue buyers also!!!











Interior Design Real Estate – Mark Pincus

  • interior design styles windermere real estate
    • Art Deco style is a decorative take on modernist style from the early twentieth century. Interior architectural elements include smooth walls with rounded corners . ....readmore at http://www.windermere.com/buying_and_selling/design_styles
  • 10 interior design trends that turn off home buyers real
    • You want your home to look its best, and maybe you’ve been inspired by the interior design trends you’ve seen in magazines, on TV or on design websites.. ....readmore at http://www.realtor.com/advice/10-interior-design-trends-turn-off-home-buyers/
  • interior design britannica com
    • interior design, planning and design of man-made spaces, a part of environmental design and closely related to architecture. Although the desire to create a pleasant . ....readmore at http://www.britannica.com/art/interior-design
    Related Search Word and Term :interior design styles windermere real estate10 interior design trends that turn off home buyers real interior design britannica comInterior Design Real Estate – Mark Pincus

    Interior Design Real Estate – Mark Pincus

    Disclaimer