Powered by Blogger.
Home » » Im {not} sexy and I know it.

Im {not} sexy and I know it.

Tuesday | 22:46

Photoshoot day for Bintang Indonesia tabloid with the friendliest crew. Yay! Can't wait to see the issue come out next week. :). Many people find their exams to be very time consuming and ultimately quite exhausting. Because hey, it’s not just the day of the exam that you taking on when . Im {not} sexy and I know it.
Im {not} sexy and I know it.
If you’ve been reading the blog for awhile, you might have noticed that Jake and I make a huge effort to go on a date every week.


(You might say we’re a small fanatical about it.)


We really try to make time for each other; even though some of our romantic dates are at Costco, we really believe that the effort alone strengthens our marriage.  



But I’m not going to lie.


I am the WORST at tiresome to be sexy.


(I get a horrible case of the giggles)


But Jake thinks I’m pretty cute so it’s all OK. :)


Here are some “cute” Valentine’s day thoughts that I’m pretty sure we can all pull off.


No matter where we fall on the sexy scale. :)











Via



A ballon for each year you’ve been together with a reason why you like them.












Via


Take a sweet pic together. 












Via


Freeze whip cream and cut it out with cookie cutters for a unique treat. 











Via


Homemade cards that are SO much cuter than Halmark!



I reckon I might try all of them. :)



Im {not} sexy and I know it.

  • the decisive guide to melbournemel hot or not the
    • The decisive guide to Melbourne Truck Stop Deluxe is a new burger joint parked (pun intended) right in the centre of the Werribee.. ....readmore at http://www.melhotornot.com/
  • strong's hebrew 3045 ×™Ö¸×"Ö·×¢ yada to know
    • ×™Ö¸×"Ö·×¢ 943 verb know (Late Hebrew id., Aramaic ×™Ö°×"Ö·×¢; Phoenician ×™×"×¢; Ethiopic II. I. indicate, announce, narrate; Assyrian idû, know, COT Gloss; Sabean . ....readmore at http://www.biblehub.com/hebrew/3045.htm
  • politico morning money politico
    • Coffey next New York Wall Street cop? Biden-world mind meld â€" Coffey next New York Wall Street cop? â€" Shutdown odds spike â€" Hillary Clinton to air first ads. ....readmore at http://www.politico.com/morningmoney/
    Related Search Word and Term : the decisive guide to melbournemel hot or not the strong's hebrew 3045 ×™Ö¸×"Ö·×¢ yada to knowpolitico morning money politicoIm {not} sexy and I know it.

    Im {not} sexy and I know it.

    Disclaimer