Powered by Blogger.
Home » » Before and After-Clients Master Bedroom

Before and After-Clients Master Bedroom

Wednesday | 21:46

Chapter 5. IT WAS on a dreary night of November that I beheld the accomplishment of my toils. With an anxiety that almost amounted to agony, collected the instruments . My Modern Met is the big city that celebrates creative ideas. Join our community and discover amazing artists every day!. Before and After-Clients Master Bedroom
Hello friends, it’s time to share another before and after with you. I recently had the chance to help a link turn their plain master bedroom into one that was warm and not so bare, now I must say it wasn’t as simple as I plotting. My clients who normally trust me to do a fantastic job I learned was very worried which had me like what! “How can you not trust me after I’ve done pretty much your whole house”? Well the trust word was quickly thrown out the window once my clients clarified their take on their bedroom. My clients assured me of their trust, they said it wasn’t a matter of trust because they had perfect  confidence in me (woo I dodge a bullet there) but they sought after to know that sleeping in their bedroom was going to be something they can both live with. I had to remember this is the place you first see when you wake up in the morning and the last place you see at night so this had to be something they can live with on a fixed basis so needless to say I truly understood their concerns. You see my clients knew that I like to push the envelope at times they were sure they didn’t want the envelope push that far in their bedroom so I had to assure them I understood their concerns and I would make sure this room would be everything they questioned for. So friends without further ado please check out the before and After of my gorgeous clients Master bedroom.

The rules

Cant paint all the walls 

Warm and cozy 

Something could live with for a long time

Small budget 

End before Prayer 

Don’t touch the gorgeous tray ceiling 


So did I do it?












As you can see the room was pretty bland, bare and no real feature!












I couldn’t touch the gorgeous tray ceiling! What a bummer…













Hey, what you reckon one wall done in wallpaper?












The client’s loved the wallpaper choice. This wallpaper did everything the clients sought after it gave the room character without being imperious and most of all it gives it the warmth the clients want.
































What will I do with this bland wall? I couldn’t paint it that was part of the rules.












What do you reckon? Did I warm it up despite no paint?






















Sorry for the blurriness I’m not a photographer












The clients like this part of the room. The husband said this is his favorite part.












I despise pointing out the negative but I wish I could have place the window panels ceiling to floor. I tried but couldn’t find long enough panels in time to end but it worked out because I was able to use the panels in the median that were the clients and that too save money so it all worked out in the end.

 (But I still wish!)












I like the furry pad












I like the leopard print throw












This room is now warm and just what the clients want.


What do you reckon?

Please let me know in your comments below!






Before and After-Clients Master Bedroom

  • love by decluttering the master bedroom project â€" before
    • I’ve been decluttering and organizing The Master Bedroom this month as part of my Love By Decluttering project. Laura from I’m an Organizing Junkie has helped . ....readmore at http://readysetsimplify.com/2012/02/29/love-by-decluttering-the-master-bedroom-project-before-and-after/
  • master bedroom ideas pictures amp; makeovers hgtv
    • Browse these inspiring master bedroom ideas pictures & videos and create a retreat that suits your needs.. ....readmore at http://www.hgtv.com/design/topics/master-bedrooms
  • bedroom before and after photos master house beautiful
    • Part two of a home renovation series, in which the master bedroom is madeover.. ....readmore at http://www.housebeautiful.com/home-remodeling/renovation/advice/g1040/bedroom-before-after-photos-bee2-0311/
    Related Search Word and Term :love by decluttering the master bedroom project â€" before master bedroom ideas pictures amp; makeovers hgtvbedroom before and after photos master house beautifulBefore and After-Clients Master Bedroom

    Before and After-Clients Master Bedroom

    Disclaimer