Powered by Blogger.
Home » » Tutorial: Childs Dress-Up Wardrobe for $60

Tutorial: Childs Dress-Up Wardrobe for $60

Friday | 22:46

From Valentine's Day to New Year's Eve and birthdays to graduations, eHow is your go-to source for a do-it-yourself holiday celebration.. A menu of Italian clics like linguine and veal piccata is punctuated by surprising additions like jambalaya and cheese perogies. Tutorial: Childs Dress-Up Wardrobe for $60
Tutorial: Childs Dress-Up Wardrobe for $60
Around Christmas, (by the way, can anyone else believe it’s February!!) I shared a post about our Very Merry Homemade/Thrifted Christmas.


In it, I showed a dress-up wardrobe that I made for Rhett. 




And today I FINALLY get to share the tutorial for how to make one your kiddos!


The full tutorial is being featured this week over at The Ivy Cottage. 


{ Click HERE to view it. }


Here’s a preview of what you’ll find over at The Ivy Cottage!


——————————————————————————————————




To make your own dress-up wardrobe you will need the following items.

* All prices are before tax and each item is linked to a store to find it at *






(1) 2 feet x 4 feet sheet of plywood






(2) 22 3/4 in x 4 feet sheets of plywood






(2) 22 1/4 in x 22 3/4 in squares of plywood










One large sheet of plywood*, such as those sold at Home Depot or Lowes, will allow all of the cuts and pieces. They will also cut the wood to size for you. Just question. :)






Wood glue

$2.97






A nail gun or 1 1/2 in flat head nails

$2.98






120 grit sand paper

$3.97


Picture hanging wire

$3.48


(2) eye hook screws

$ .67 each


(2) shower pole sockets

$1.84


(1) 24in long 2in thick piece of PVC pipe cut to 22 inches (Home Depot will also cut this for you.)

$3.36


Command Metal and Plastic hooks (discretionary)

$6.97


(2) storage containers (discretionary)

(I got mine from the Dollar Store)


Paint/stain

(I used 1 8oz can of Minwax Stain in Gunstock for $4.98 and 2 Behr sample sizes of paint in Cranberry Whip for $3 each)


Minwax Wipe on Poly

$9.96


2ft x 4ft of fabric

(I used a JoAnn’s coupon and got my fabric for $5)


( *The plywood sheets come in different thickness and qualities. I bought a 3/4 inch thick sheet priced at $15/sheet. The more expensive the plywood sheet, the better the feature of wood. Looking back I might have spent a small more for better feature of plywood for ease in refinishing it, but the final product with the $15 plywood was fine.)






——————————————————————————————————






Click HERE for the rest!!






And thanks to Amanda for featuring it!






Tutorial: Childs Dress-Up Wardrobe for $60

  • wwe shop the official source for wwe superstar merchandise
    • The Official source for all your WWE Superstar Merchandise The Official WWE Shop. ....readmore at http://shop.wwe.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-wwe-Site/default/Home-Show
  • tutorial the circle skirt made danamadeit com
    • I used to think that a gathered skirt was the easiest skirt to sew. But I may have changed my tune. A circle skirt is possibly even easier!….especially if you . ....readmore at http://www.danamadeit.com/2008/07/tutorial-the-circle-skirt.html
  • style babble
    • © Disney. All Rights Reserved. Content provided on this site is for entertainment or informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical or health . ....readmore at http://www.babble.com/lifestyle/style/
    Related Search Word and Term :wwe shop the official source for wwe superstar merchandise, tutorial the circle skirt made danamadeit com, style babble, Tutorial: Childs Dress-Up Wardrobe for $60

    Tutorial: Childs Dress-Up Wardrobe for $60

    Disclaimer