Powered by Blogger.
Home » » Fridays Runway Decorate- Designed by Shinay

Fridays Runway Decorate- Designed by Shinay

Saturday | 22:46

Time Warner Cable News offers all users 10 free videos every 30 days, but you've used up all your complimentary views for the month. If you're a Time Warner Cable . 301 Moved Permanently. nginx. Fridays Runway Decorate- Designed by Shinay
Hello friends, its been a while since we’ve done a Friday’s runway decorate that is why I plotting I would make this one a small unique. This time I resolute to do the decorate part. That’s right my very own runway decorate. Sometimes friends when you talk the talk you have to walk the walk. Walk the runway I mean. Check out this cool runway decorate e-design I did and let me know if I walked the walked.












I like this runway model she is wearing Donna Karan Fall 2011 RTW- Runwayclothes and the look is incredible and elegant to perfection. Check out her gorgeous dress and the belt that raps her waist and how about them up to the elbow fury gloves they are to die for. We can’t leave it there; don’t you just like that lovely purse? Well check out this incredible room that is inspired by this gorgeous runway model.












Check out this runway inspired income room done by none other than…….. Me yep you heard right this is a design I calculated after this runway model. Let me tell you why I chose what I chose for this room. We all can agree this model is gorgeous and her furnish is all the more incredible but more than that I’m quite a fan to the sexy style and look so it was only fitting to style a room like her. First we have the lovely wallpaper rose wallpaper a Vivienne Westwood, the stylish window covering framing the gorgeous windows. Moving right down to the tufted Benny sofa from theZ Gallery and the incredible Oly Studio Bruno Brew Table sitting between the two GavinChairs from Zinc Door. I don’t know about you but I like this runway room design.










The belt!










The purse!










The suede furry on top gloves!











The Room!!!










Work it Girl!!!




















Runway decorate at its best!!










 Product mood-board

Friends thanks for checking out this week unique edition of Friday’s runway decorate it was fun for me to do and I like how the room turned out now if you reckon you would like a runway decorate room for physically this is a new service I will be donation in the very near future. Runway Decorate E-design I would clarify that detail coming soon so please in the mean time please let me know what you reckon of this week runway decorate in your comment below.
Pleased Friday 
XOXO
Shinay Key





Fridays Runway Decorate- Designed by Shinay

  • fashion industry trends style com
    • The latest fashion industry trends on style.com This fall, the runway coverage you love isn’t going anywhereâ€"it’ll just be under a new name: Voguerunway.com . ....readmore at http://www.style.com/trends/industry
  • chris shattuck
    • The company I established back in 2003 when I went into web development full time. The portfolio includes 6 years of work, including some interesting graphic design . ....readmore at http://chrisshattuck.com/
  • key interiors by shinay
    • Key Interiors by Shinay I’m Shinay Key from Buffalo NY and I am pretty much obsessed with everything Decor Beautiful. A whole lot of what I see becomes a decorating . ....readmore at http://keyinteriorsbyshinay.blogspot.com/
    Related Search Word and Term :fashion industry trends style comchris shattuckkey interiors by shinayFridays Runway Decorate- Designed by Shinay

    Fridays Runway Decorate- Designed by Shinay

    Disclaimer