Powered by Blogger.
Home » » That Old Thing- table and chair

That Old Thing- table and chair

Saturday | 22:46

2. Where I Lived, and What I Lived for. Thoreau Reader: Home - Walden - Next Chapter . Walden Pond from Pine Hill, by Herbert W. Gleason, circa 1900.. Hyperbole and a Half: Unfortunate Situations, Flawed Coping Mechanisms, Mayhem, and Other Things That Happened [Allie Brosh] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on . That Old Thing- table and chair


Well I’ve been waiting to share some DIY projects with you guys but have been quite busy doing other projects. But I’m in this cool club FFA Challenge Club over at Vintage Revivals and today’s challenge was to buy a piece of furniture for your house that freaks you out just a small so I plotting I’ll share some ancient things that were made new once again on the cheap.. I know. I know. This isn’t nothing you ever seen before but I still sought after to share my cheap finds that I made new on a dime with you. Check it out



 OK I found this table at a garage sale for a measly $5.00 looks pretty ancient time doesn’t it? No it didn’t come with the paint on it already I just forgot to take a before cinema so I stop as I was painting to get this pic. As you can see there is very hideous scratches on it and I reckon some ancient paint that I could get off but nonetheless I continue to spray paint.  Now lets check out my progress in the next pic below.



Now this is the back of the table as you can see we still need to keep spraying to get the results I’m looking for… Now because I didn’t prime first I had to cover with spray paint numerous of times to get the look I was looking for.  Now check the pic below to see how the table end up looking….




 So what you reckon? If you see a small yellow on the top of the table that was done deliberate a strategic go on my part in an effort to coordinate with the room it will soon live in. Now check out how it looks below  in the room it now lives in….







 


Before

 

Just a can of spray paint, maybe a link cans of spray paint depending on the size chair and here it is end!









 

This is the end product








 If you want to see this room before and after you can see it here


What do you reckon?



Please let me know in your comment below!




That Old Thing- table and chair

  • easy things easy ways and steps to make life website
    • Easy Things solve many problems. Step by Step Solutions that make life Easy. Save Money Save Time and DO It Right. Health Pets Plants Tech & Everything. ....readmore at http://easythings.org/
  • 1000 awesome things a timeticking countdown of 1000
    • Keep the poo outside. Hon, we all agreed on this hundreds of years ago and beyond when we scooted outside whenever nature called. Outhouses were the norm and everyone . ....readmore at http://1000awesomethings.com/
  • the old new thing site home msdn blogs
    • The first destination predicate register receives result of the test, and the second gets the opposite of the result. These the only comparisons you will see in . ....readmore at http://blogs.msdn.com/b/oldnewthing/
    Related Search Word and Term :easy things easy ways and steps to make life website 1000 awesome things a timeticking countdown of 1000 the old new thing site home msdn blogsThat Old Thing- table and chair

    That Old Thing- table and chair

    Disclaimer